Now, ARCOM offers a truly deluxe version of Linx — InterSpec’s e-SPECS!
For users, this single program:
- Simplifies project documentation management through product and material selection checklists or on-screen editing
- Accesses MasterSpec’s Supporting Documents and resource links
- Organizes projects by types and clients
- Facilitates online collaboration, making communication and accountability work no matter where you are
- Archives preferences, selections, and protocols that preserve your smart choices for future projects
- Provides a seamless upgrade to e-SPECS for CAD/BIM Integration
e-SPECS® for Revit® and e-SPECS for AutoCAD®
Integrate MasterSpec specifications with your BIM/CAD drawings and building materials.
e-SPECS for Revit or e-SPECS for AutoCAD interfaces with:
- Autodesk® Revit®
- Autodesk® AutoCAD®
- Autodesk® Architectural Desktop®
With e-SPECS for Revit (or e-SPECS for AutoCAD), you can:
- Extract product and material requirements directly from project drawings for optimum consistency and efficiency
- Instantly update your project manual with appropriate MasterSpec sections and edits of the sections when you insert a wall, door, window, or other building object into your drawings
- Automatically edit your MasterSpec section to reflect Revit or AutoCAD drawing changes
- Update your sections “on the fly,” posting project notes, reviewing section markups, and more
What make’s ARCOM’s MasterSpec-Revit integration the best solution?
- Tried and Tested – We’ve had BIM/CAD Automated and Integrated Specifications since 2006.
- Easy Editing – You can view and mark-up specifications directly in Revit
- Time Saver – Create Project Integration, Outline, Submittal, and Keynote Reports in Revit
- Flexible -- Use with any of the industry classifications: Uniformat, MasterFormat or OmniClass
- Intelligent -- Access the valuable information that comes with MasterSpec's supporting documents and SpecAgent manufacturer resource
Keep in Touch
Whether it is through Twitter, Facebook, the SpecTalk blog or our newsletter, MasterSpec keeps you informed