Creating an office master specification and project specifications using MasterSpec specifications
and Masterworks Section-editing Tools really simplifies and expedites the process. Masterworks
is bundled with your MasterSpec subscription license and can be used by all specification writers
at your MasterSpec licensed office locations at no additional charge.
With Masterworks 7, expand the word processing functions you perform on a single file
to ALL your project files. Masterworks now includes the powerful SpecAgent tool.
for more information on SpecAgent. Masterworks is FREE with every MasterSpec library
license (a $300 value).
Masterworks allows you to:
- Streamline specification editing and project manual production
- Create tables of contents and headers/footers for multiple files simultaneously
- Spell check all your project files at once
- Automatically generate numerous project management tasks, such as creating Submittal and Warranty reports.
- MasterFormat 2004 to 1995 converter (beta version). Easily convert your MasterFormat 2004 documents into MasterFormat 1995 in the event that your client would prefer the old MasterFormat numbers.
Multi-File Tools work on multiple documents at once.
The Multi-File Main Menu
The Edit Header And Footer Tool
The Document Format Tool
Single File Tools and Toolbars make editing individual sections easier.
The Masterworks Main Menu and Toolbars inside Microsoft Word
The Ribbon Bar for Microsoft Word 2007/2010
New SpecAgent software included in the current version of Masterworks.
The SpecAgent tool as it appears in Masterworks
Keep in Touch
Whether it is through Twitter, Facebook, the SpecTalk blog or our newsletter, MasterSpec keeps you informed