What projects can I specify with this library?
- Fire extinguishing systems
- Fire pumps
- Plumbing piping and equipment
- Plumbing fixtures
- Gas and vacuum systems
- HVAC piping and pumps
- HVAC air distribution
- Central heating equipment
- Central cooling equipment
- Central HVAC equipment
- Decentralized HVAC equipment
- HVAC instrumentation and control
- Medium-voltage electrical distribution
- Low-voltage electrical transmission
- Electrical power generating equipment
- Data communications
- Voice communications
- Audio-video communications
What do I get with my MasterSpec License?
- Thoroughly researched specifications
- Extensive instructions and tips
- Comprehensive background information
- Site-based (not seat-based) license
- Regular Updates
- Masterworks software
- SpecAgent and Product MasterSpec resources
- Web resources
- CSI-formatted documents
MasterSpec Specification Formats
MasterSpec Premium - The most comprehensive solution for moderate- to large- scale, extensive, or complex projects. Use for varied bidding and contracting situations including publicly bid projects. Provide detailed quality assurance and installation procedures.
MasterSpec Professional - Full specifications but sreamlined for the most common project types and contractual requirements. Professional sections may be used seamlessly with the Premium sections.
MasterSpec Outline - For use during the schematic and design development phases of the project to document design decisions and for cost estimating.
Keep in Touch
Whether it is through Twitter, Facebook, the SpecTalk blog or our newsletter, MasterSpec keeps you informed