MasterSpec is a Product of the AIA
MasterSpec is endorsed or recognized by:
ARCOM is a Strategic Partner:
ARCOM is a member of:
Why Choose MasterSpec?
- Trusted by the Industry – MasterSpec is the preeminent master specification system and the most widely used and recognized specification system in the industry.
- Easily Coordinated – Use the specification system that is used by the entire design team and coordinates with AIA and EJCDC Contract Documents.
- Thoroughly Researched – MasterSpec is written by a full-time staff of expert master specification writers and over 20 specialty consultants who spend over 30,000 hours researching and writing MasterSpec.
- Carefully Reviewed – MasterSpec is painstakingly reviewed by a full-time staff of professional editors for consistent and correct language.
- Heavily Vetted – MasterSpec is carefully peer-reviewed by the only formal specification review committees in the industry.
- Recognized – MasterSpec is a product of the AIA and exclusively endorsed by several professional organizations.
- Current – Content is continually researched and updated. The SpecAgent® resource is the most up-to-date manufacturer listing in the industry.
- For all your project disciplines, types, sizes, phases, and complexity – MasterSpec has a library or package for your specification needs.
- Conforms to CSI Formats – MasterSpec follows most current MasterFormat™, PageFormat™, and SectionFormat™ standards.
- Increases Productivity – MasterSpec is supported by the SpecWare® suite of specification productivity tools, from free Masterworks to e-SPECS® BIM integration.
- Always "Green" – MasterSpec includes comprehensive green, sustainable, and LEED language.
Keep in Touch
Whether it is through Twitter, Facebook, the SpecTalk blog or our newsletter, MasterSpec keeps you informed